Please contact 02-2738-2130 or email [email protected] if you would like further information about any of our animals or the adoption process in general. We also welcome anyone able to foster or donate funds, supplies, or resale materials. Please help us find these lovable dogs and cats caring forever-homes!
Dog Weight Classification
Petite- under 5kg
Extra Large- 35kg or above
CAT Weight Classification
Normal mature cat-4~6kg
Important Things To Know Before You Adopt
1. You must be a responsible person in order to have a pet. When you adopt, be ready to care for your animal for the rest of its life (10+years) and give him/her the love they deserve. You are responsible for your pet's safety and quality of life at all times.
2. Applicant must be 20 years or older. Before you adopt, make sure the whole family agrees to having a pet and make sure everyone is clear about who's responsible for the new pet.
3. Most pets require annual vaccinations and monthly preventatives such as for heartworm, ticks and fleas. Make sure to talk to your vet about what your pet needs to stay healthy.
4. If you don't have a yard for your dog to run around in, daily walks are essential (2-3 times per day, 30 minutes each time). A happy and healthy dog is a well exercised dog.
5.Please always keep the dog leash in your hands, in case the dog gets lost.
6.Cats are curious about every things, please make sure the safety measures have be done! Especially window and door to go outside.Cats may fall down from the window or run out of the door.
7. Every dog/cat has a different personality. You must be patient when training your dog. When training is not working, it may because the owners didn't solve the issues fundamentally. Please don't punish your animals.
8. Taiwan SPCA will do follow up home visits and/or calls to make sure your newly adopted animal is adjusting to their new home. TPSCA will be available for assistance when animals have a hard time adjusting.